Customer Success Manager
Posted 04/11/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. As a CSM, you’ll work closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our customer lifecycle is a seamless and delightful one.
This role will include:
Customer Relationship Management
- Proactively owning and managing the success of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your accounts throughout the customer lifecycle
- Developing ongoing success plans to ensure goal alignment, product adoption, expansion and loyalty for your customer portfolio
- Maintaining strong relationships and engagement with customers and ownership of our customers’ success measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer health
Driving Customer Value
- Identifying opportunities to drive customer value through successful product adoption, best practice sharing and regular demonstration of ROI
- Generating excitement for new products and keep the customer informed of new features; facilitate demos, additional training and rollout support as needed
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, help resolve issues and escalations, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Able to do advanced troubleshooting and serve as the point of escalation when issues arise
- Driving upgrade and upsell revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Deploying and manage annual renewal process for customers including CRM tracking and reporting
- Taking a proactive approach to churn reduction through regular account reviews and risk analysis
- Updating Hubspot CRM on a regular basis with all required information on engagements, customer health, churn risk, key contacts, usage metrics, vision and goals
- Working closely and cross-functionally to develop practices that establish, expand, and deepen customer relationships
- Serving as the voice of the customer across teams at ParentSquare receiving and interpreting feedback and sharing internally to continuously improve the customer experience
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of relevant Customer Success Manager or Account Manager experience in a SaaS or software company environment
- Tech savviness and ability to troubleshoot within our platform
- Experience with identifying client-centric opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Friendly, approachable, and the ability to build rapport with all levels in an organization
- Strong and adaptable communication skills
- Empathic, positive attitude with a desire to help out customers reach their goals
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and be solution-oriented
- Educational experience is a plus!
The perks of working for us are great! You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide employer-covered health insurance, 401K with employer match, stock options and health + wellness reimbursements. As a fully remote company, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.