Customer Success Manager
Posted 11/08/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 12th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. As a CSM, you’ll work closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our customer lifecycle is a seamless and delightful one.
This role will include:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Develop ongoing success plans to ensure goal alignment, product adoption, expansion and loyalty for your customer portfolio
- Support customer’s launch through data integration and system configuration in partnership with implementation team
- Identify opportunities to drive customer value through successful product adoption, best practice sharing and regular demonstration of ROI
- Become an expert on the product and consistently generate excitement for enhancements while keeping the customer informed of updates; facilitate demos, additional training and rollout support as needed
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, help resolve issues and escalations, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Work closely and cross-functionally to develop practices that establish, expand, and deepen customer relationships
- Serve as the voice of the customer across teams at ParentSquare receiving and interpreting feedback and sharing internally to continuously improve the customer experience
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of relevant Customer Success Manager or Account Manager experience in a SaaS or software company environment
- 2+ years of K12 EdTech experience working with large district implementations
- Experience with school communication tools, integration tools and/or SIS a plus
- Excellent communication skill and attention to detail
- Project management and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast moving dynamic environment
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide
- Employer-paid health insurance(including dependent coverage)
- Employer-match 401K retirement savings program
- Stock options
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday and time off between Christmas and New Year
As a fully remote team, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary Range for this role: $65,000 – $90,000 annually, dependent on experience.