Director, Customer Success & Engagement
Posted 02/16/23 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 10,000 schools and 6.5 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 12th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We are searching for a dynamic Director of Customer Success & Engagement to join our incredible Customer Success team. You are someone who has customer service in your DNA and a passion for leading a team to be true champions for our customers. As a member of the Customer Success Leadership team you will combine strategy, execution, management and leadership to drive successful learning and adoption of the Platform across our K-12 District and School Customers.
Most importantly, you’re someone who shares in our passion to improve the lives of students through communication.
This role will include:
- Leading a multi-layered department of Customer Success and Engagement team members overseeing the training, onboarding, launch and success of a portfolio of Large and Enterprise K12 Customers
- Hire, train and provide continual growth and professional development opportunities to a diverse group of remote-first employees
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, help resolve issues and escalations, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Becoming an expert on the product and continually improve customer education strategies
- Collaborating with cross-departmental leadership including Product, Marketing, Sales & Finance to continuously improve the customer experience
- Serving as the voice of the customer across teams at ParentSquare receiving and interpreting feedback and sharing internally
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years of people management experience in a SaaS or software company environment
- 3+ years of K12 EdTech experience working with large districts
- Experience with building and delivering adult education with a heavy focus on scalable one-to-many and asynchronous learning models
- Comfortable mediating conflict and providing consultative coaching support when needed
- Innovative leader and lifelong learner striving for ongoing professional develop
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Support, Marketing)
- Excellent communication skill and attention to detail
- Project management and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast moving dynamic environment
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide:
- Employer-paid health insurance (including dependent coverage)
- An employer-matched 401K retirement savings program from day 1
- Paid Parental Leave
- Stock options
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday!
As a fully remote team, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The salary range for this role will be $125,000-$150,000