Posted 12/21/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We’re seeking a dynamic and detailed-oriented Implementation Manager to play a critical role in the post-sale customer journey through the implementation phase. You’re someone with customer service in your DNA who will set the tone for the customer experience as the first point of contact with our newest users. You’ll lead customers through data integration, system configuration and completion of the initial administrator training through an efficient yet effective process that will ensure them long-term success with our platform. We are seeking someone who is eager to be an active contributor in a fast-paced environment where we’re solving challenging problems for real people. Most importantly, you share in our passion for making a difference in the lives of students.
This role will include:
- Completing successful implementation for multiple clients/accounts as assigned
- Maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction ratings while completing timely and accurate data migration, system configuration and initial training
- Ensuring customers are established before transitioning to the Customer Support team for the remainder of their life cycle
- Managing internal tools that support implementation with documentation, training and metrics
- Troubleshooting and support/escalate issues in the implementation process in order to find a timely and correct solution
- Sharing best practices, tips and participate in coaching to help us become a best-in-class implementation department
- Maintaining up-to-date information in CRM about implementation status, deliverables and timeline
- Supporting additional customer training and creating/updating documentation as needed
- Providing backup support for our customer support desk during our high volume periods.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience and proven success in customer implementations within an Edtech company or school/district
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university preferred
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to maintain multiple different projects in different phases at the same time
- Extensive experience in leveraging technology to support implementation (i.e. Hubspot, Jira, Zendesk)
- Some familiarity with SFTP and API for the purpose of collecting data.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide
- Employer-paid health insurance (including dependent coverage)
- Employer-match 401K retirement savings program
- Stock options
- Paid Family Leave
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday!
As a fully remote team, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary Range for this role: $65,000 – $90,000 annually, dependent on experience.