Inside Sales Manager
Posted 01/14/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
Who We’re Looking for
You have sales in your DNA and have the unique ability to create deals from both inquiries and from seeking opportunities for new potential clients. As an Inside Sales Manager, you’ll maintain a pipeline of leads that you’ll work to convert into clients as well as conduct outbound outreach as we look to expand into new regions and districts. Your duties will include, but not be limited to, prospecting and generating leads, owning the sales process from initial contact to successful close, providing product demonstrations to prospective clients, providing contracts to new clients and working closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure a seamless experience for clients post sale. Most importantly you share in our mission to improve the lives of students.
- Conducting strategic outreach to drive new leads, while managing incoming leads that come from our website, conferences, email blasts or webinars.
- Knowing the ParentSquare platform inside and out so that you’re able to effectively communicate our key features, benefits and key differentiators to prospects
- Manage, track and keep your pipeline well organized using Hubspot
- Most importantly, close business and drive revenue in a strategic and methodical way by studying and navigating the sales process, engaging stakeholders and decision makers, conducting effective demo’s and ultimately obtaining a signed contract
- Leading webinars that will lead to new demo’s and overall interest for ParentSquare within your region
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure a seamless handover post-sale with detailed and accurate notes from the sales process
- Be a champion of ParentSquare’s product, reputation and features at all time
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience selling into the K12 and/or SaaS markets
- 3+ years of direct or inside sales experience
- 2+ years proven ability to hunt and prospect for sales opportunities via outbound calling
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve and exceed quota
- Proven ability to manage leads, manage a pipeline, and forecasting
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree required
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing and mission-driven team. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide health insurance, 401K, stock options and health + wellness reimbursements. This role can be remotely based or (post-COVID) located in our offices in Goleta; with an open floor plan, plenty of comfy seating, a full kitchen and Gold’s Gym just downstairs.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.