Posted 06/03/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
Our team continues to grow! Since 2020, we’ve added approximately 40 new team members to ParentSquare and we are on track to grow our team by 20-30 more team members this year alone. As such, we are hiring our first Recruiter to join our team. You’re someone who loves to hunt for talent with an eye to detail when scoping resumes and profiles. You’ll help manage the interview process from initial screening to offer and be relentless in your search to help us find the best talent to join our team. Most importantly, you’re someone who shares in our passion to improve the lives of students through communication.
This role will include:
- Partnering with our leadership team to identify key hires, timelines and budgets
- Using strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement within our recruiting functions
- Sourcing candidates from both job postings and networking
- Building a strong working knowledge of ParentSquare’s product and market differentiators
- Becoming knowledgeable about each role within ParentSquare and the necessary skills and qualifications for that role
- Representing ParentSquare’s team and culture
- Developing and executing plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals.
- Helping train our hiring managers on interviewing best practices and skills
- Developing and maintaining a network of qualified, diverse and talented candidates
- Implementing and updating processes around applicant tracking and pipeline maintenance
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Curiosity and passion for talent acquisition and education technology
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, SaaS experience a strong plus
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- LinkedIn Recruiter pro
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide
- Employer-paid health insurance(including dependent coverage)
- Employer-match 401K retirement savings program
- Stock options
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday! and additionally time off between Christmas and New Year