Regional Manager of Implementation
Posted 02/01/23 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 12th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
As the first point of contact, post-sale, our Implementation team sets the tone for our customer experience. As the team continues to grow, we are searching for a dynamic Regional Manager of Implementation to lead a team of Implementation Managers to ensure each customer has a successful onboarding journey. You’ll provide guidance, oversight and training to help us scale our Implementation process as well as achieve our Implementation KPI’s.
Most importantly, you’re someone who shares in our passion to improve the lives of students through communication.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and lead a team of Implementation Managers
- Manage the completion of successful implementations for multiple clients/accounts
- Maintain exceptional customer satisfaction ratings while completing timely and accurate data integration, system configuration and initial training
- Ensure customers are established before transitioning to the Customer Support team for the remainder of their life cycle
- Organize and oversee team training needs in collaboration with engineering and the Director of Support and Implementation
- Troubleshoot, oversee and support/escalate issues in the implementation process in order to find a timely and correct solution
- Share best practices, tips and participate in coaching to help us become a best-in-class implementation department
- Maintain up-to-date internal resources as needed for the Implementation team
- Provide backup support for our customer support desk during our high volume periods
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience managing or leading a team of 5 or more.
- 2+ years of experience and proven success in customer implementations within an Edtech company or school/district
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university preferred
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to maintain multiple different projects in different phases at the same time
- Extensive experience in leveraging technology to support implementation (i.e. Hubspot, Jira, Zendesk)
- Familiarity with SFTP and API for the purpose of collecting data.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide
- Employer-paid health insurance (including dependent coverage)
- An employer-matched 401K retirement savings program from day 1
- Paid Parental Leave
- Stock options
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday!
As a fully remote team, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The salary range for this role will be $90,000 to $105,000 DOE.