Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Posted 02/13/23 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 6 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 12th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We’re seeking an experienced K12 Inside Sales Professional to help grow our footprint in the K12 communication space.
Someone who is:
- Customer Focused- you demonstrate a deep commitment to help customers reach a desired outcome.
- Results Driven- you play to win and realize the benefits to the customer.
- Resourceful – you’re technically savvy, able to maneuver systems and seek out information to influence the sale.
- Persistent- You have demonstrated grit in challenging situations, and you embrace the need to keep moving forward.
Most importantly, you’re someone who shares in our passion to improve the lives of students through communication.
This role will include:
- Follow-up with current lead opportunities and contact new leads via outbound calling
- Develop and manage relationships within a dedicated territory
- Strategically build a strong pipeline to ensure quota is consistently met
- Deliver engaging, online presentations of the ParentSquare platform
- Deliver Amazing Service, leveraging the value of our platform and services
- Document activity and communicate information regarding prospects and opportunities via HubSpot (CRM).
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience selling into the K12 market.
- 3+ years of direct or inside sales experience
- 2+ years proven ability to hunt and prospect for sales opportunities via outbound calling
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve and exceed quota
- Proven ability to manage leads, manage a pipeline, and forecasting
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree required
The perks of working for us are great! You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide employer-covered health insurance, 401K with employer match, stock options and health + wellness reimbursements. As a fully remote company, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary range for this role will be $25-$28/hour plus commissions