Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Posted 04/15/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Parents in 41 states (and growing!) across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they want to get involved – sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We are constantly innovating to provide simpler, more intuitive tools that can be easily used by all educators and parents transcending the barriers of technology and language.
Who We’re Looking for
We are seeking a sales ninja in the making! You have the unique ability to create deals from inquiries and to seek opportunities for new potential clients. You’ll support and be mentored by a Regional Sales Director as well as maintaining a pipeline of leads that you’ll work to convert. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and help us scale into the growth that’s at our fingertips. Most importantly, you share in our passion for improving the communication between schools and families.
This role will require:
- Taking incoming leads that come from our website, conferences, email blasts or webinars and gather basic information from the lead
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to monitor progress on ongoing leads
- Speak passionately about our platform and our unique features and offerings
- Work closely with your sales manager team to collaborate on outbound marketing efforts
- Research and contact potential leads in newly acquired or targeted districts to include points of contact/decision makers, district size/challenges/unique information, enrollment, FRL and ELL
- Send completed contracts for signature
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1+ years of administrative or sales experience, ideally in Education or Edtech
- Strong leadership and self-organizational abilities
- Tech savvy (HubSpot CRM experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
The perks of working for us are great! You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide employer-covered health insurance, 401K with employer match, stock options and health + wellness reimbursements. As a fully remote company, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.