Posted 11/08/22 • Santa Barbara, CA or Remote • Full-Time
Who We Are
ParentSquare is a Santa Barbara-based growing company that’s changing the way schools and parents communicate every day. Sounds simple? We strive to keep it that way! Over 5,000 schools and 4 million parents across the U.S. utilize our platform to stay informed and involved from the way they prefer to be notified – email, text, voice, web, app, social – to the ways they can interact with schools – forms, sign ups, payments, RSVPs, language translations, chat and more. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and are excited to continue advancing K-12 communications equity with our intuitive and easy-to-use platform so districts and schools can connect with all parents and guardians.
Who We’re Looking for
We’re seeking a dynamic Training Specialist (must be able to work MT/PT hours) to join our Customer Success team. You’ll help us by delivering training to our K-12 District customers to improve overall customer adoption and engagement. You have proven experience in creating and delivering training content with measurable results and you’re someone who is able to think strategically while also being able to roll up your sleeves on a tactical level. You’ll work cross-collaboratively across teams to improve our customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle. Most importantly, you’re someone who shares in our passion to improve the lives of students through communication.
This role will include:
- Delivering high quality and engaging live, recorded, and train-the-trainer, training sessions to new and existing customers
- Supporting the building of customer-facing educational videos
- Supporting the building of customer-facing self-paced learning and training courses
- Gaining deep understanding of the ParentSquare product and use cases for various customer experiences
- Working cross-collaboratively on internal projects to improve customer experience at all points of their customer journey
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to define learning goals for end users and build content to align
- 3+ years of proven experience providing training or building effective learning content for adults
- Experience and comfort with recording videos and voiceover on screencasts a plus
- Experience with instructional design and tools to build engaging learning content a plus
- Experience in EdTech or SaaS a plus
The perks of working for us are great!
You’ll get your foot in the door as our company continues to grow. We’re big believers in work-life balance and provide
- Employer-paid health insurance(including dependent coverage)
- Employer-match 401K retirement savings program
- Stock options
- Health + wellness reimbursements
- Generous PTO
- 14 paid holidays, including your birthday and time off between Christmas and New Year
As a fully remote team, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to make your home office a place where you can thrive.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.