Better Together - Chrysalis Annual Giving Campaign 2020
25 years ago Paul and Alysia Krafel opened a school with a dream of a school that encouraged exploration of science and nature in our students, a school where everyone treated one another with kindness and respect, a school where teachers were empowered to make the best decisions for their students, and a school that felt like family. What a success they have created out of their dreams!! As we celebrate our 25 years of success, we have been challenged by not being able to celebrate as a LARGE community as we would like, but the creativity of the entire Chrysalis family keeps us together. Together, we achieve the extraordinary on a daily basis! So many things are only possible because of your support: sports, campus improvements, VEX, Odyssey of the Mind, staff sunshine, volunteer appreciation, and camping trips. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This year’s goal is to raise enough money to purchase a playground enhancement that encourages the creativity of our students and honors Paul and Alysia. All additional monies raised will go to support our programs that the Non-profit account has always supported in creating our culture and community!
As Giving Tuesday kicks off, we would like to encourage all families to consider helping us in raising funds to continue our achievement towards the extraordinary! Our fundraising campaign will continue from November 30th, Giving Tuesday, through January 15th.
Every single staff member and board member has pledged something to our annual fund. Join us! Unrestricted giving is a powerful way to show your love and support for Chrysalis. Be sure to see if your company offers a company match for donations to double your giving power.
Every gift, from 5¢ to 5K, makes a difference.
- $5 - Covers the cost of a field trip for 1 child
- $20 - Replaces a worn out soccer ball (thanks to alumni Evan Moseman for our new soccer field!)
- $50 - Supports a child to come camping — no child is ever denied the opportunity to attend a camping trip due to inability to pay (fingers crossed we can go to Yosemite this spring!)
- $200 - Buys hands-on science materials for an elementary classroom
- $500 - Gives us new chairs for the multipurpose room
- $1200 - Allows us to make major headway in adding a playground enhancement that encourages creativity and honors Paul and Alysia
- Other amount: _____________________