Better Together - Chrysalis Annual Giving Campaign 2020
Chrysalis is a super special place that is so much more than a school — a family, a community, our village. Together, we can achieve the extraordinary. So many things are only possible because of your support: sports, campus improvements, VEX, Odyssey of the Mind, staff sunshine, volunteer appreciation, and camping trips. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This year’s goal is to raise enough money to buy generators to keep school open when the power goes out. Whatever is left will be split 50% towards outfitting our very own multipurpose room and 50% for staff and students. Our goal is $10,000. Will you join us?
Here's what's in store...
- Nov 30-Dec 6: Gratitude week (make a gift in honor of your favorite staff member)
- Dec 7-13: Business sponsor week (see side bar)
- Dec 14-17: Parent Club Read-a-Thon (grow a reader AND support Chrysalis)
Every single staff member and board member has pledged something to our annual fund. Join us! Unrestricted giving is a powerful way to show your love and support for Chrysalis. Be sure to see if your company offers a company match for donations to double your giving power.
This holiday season, Parent Club and the Chrysalis Executive Board are teaming up — we’re better together! The normal fundraisers (book fair, spaghetti dinner, dessert auction, etc.) are not possible this year. We need your help to make our dreams possible. Whether you donate to the Giving Campaign or make a pledge to encourage a child to read, ALL the money will go to support Chrysalis and make us stronger and better for the future.
Every gift, from 5¢ to 5K, makes a difference.
- $5 - Covers the cost of a field trip for 1 child
- $20 - Replaces a worn out soccer ball (thanks to alumni Evan Moseman for our new soccer field!)
- $50 - Supports a child to come camping — no child is ever denied the opportunity to attend a camping trip due to inability to pay (fingers crossed we can go to Yosemite this spring!)
- $200 - Buys hands-on science materials for an elementary classroom
- $500 - Gives us new chairs for the multipurpose room
- $1200 - Gives us one of three generators needed to keep the power on and school open during a power shut-off (that plus some electrical work and we’ll be able to stay open when the power is out)
- Other amount: _____________________ (If you are interested in naming rights for the multipurpose room… let’s talk!)