Better Together - Chrysalis Annual Giving Campaign 2021
26 years ago Paul and Alysia Krafel opened Chrysalis with a dream that encouraged exploration of science and nature. A school where all were treated with kindness and respect, where teachers are empowered to make the best decisions for their students, and a community that feels like family. What a success they have created out of their dreams!! As we celebrate 26 years of Chrysalis, we are stronger than ever, and provide their dream for an all-time high of 238 students!
Together, we achieve the extraordinary on a daily basis! So many things are only possible because of your support: sports, campus improvements, rafting trips, staff sunshine, volunteer appreciation, and camping trips. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Your support over the last two years allowed us to join with parent club to provide playground improvements, enjoyed by all. This year’s goal is to raise enough money to update the flooring and paint in our administration building and classrooms. All additional monies raised will go to support our programs that the Non-profit account has always funded in order to enhance our culture and community!
As Giving Tuesday kicks off, we would like to encourage all families to consider helping us in raising funds to continue our achievement towards the extraordinary! Our fundraising campaign will continue from November 29th, Giving Tuesday, through January 15th.
Unrestricted giving is a powerful way to show your love and support for Chrysalis. Be sure to see if your company offers a company match for donations to double your giving power.
Every gift, from 5$ to 5K, makes a difference.
- $5 - Covers the cost of a field trip for 1 child
- $20 - Replaces a worn out soccer ball
- $50 - Supports a child to come camping — no child is ever denied the opportunity to attend a camping trip due to inability to pay.
- $200 - Buys hands-on science materials for an elementary classroom
- $500 - Gives us new chairs for the multipurpose room
- $1200 - Allows us to make major headway in school improvements
- Other amount: _____________________