Better Together - Chrysalis Annual Giving Campaign 2021
25 years ago Paul and Alysia Krafel opened Chrysalis with a dream that encouraged exploration of science and nature. A school where all were treated with kindness and respect, where teachers are empowered to make the best decisions for their students, and a community that feels like family. What a success they have created out of their dreams!! As we celebrate 25 years of Chrysalis, we face a challenge that limits our ability to gather as we like, but the creativity of the entire Chrysalis family keeps us together.
Together, we achieve the extraordinary on a daily basis! So many things are only possible because of your support: sports, campus improvements, VEX robotics, Odyssey of the Mind, staff sunshine, volunteer appreciation, and camping trips. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This year’s goal is to raise enough money to purchase a playground enhancement that encourages the creativity of our students and honors Paul and Alysia. All additional monies raised will go to support our programs that the Non-profit account has always funded in order to enhance our culture and community!
As Giving Tuesday kicks off, we would like to encourage all families to consider helping us in raising funds to continue our achievement towards the extraordinary! Our fundraising campaign will continue from November 30th, Giving Tuesday, through January 15th. One generous donor will be selected at random on January 17th to receive 4 tickets to Disneyland!
Unrestricted giving is a powerful way to show your love and support for Chrysalis. Be sure to see if your company offers a company match for donations to double your giving power.
Every gift, from 5$ to 5K, makes a difference.
- $5 - Covers the cost of a field trip for 1 child
- $20 - Replaces a worn out soccer ball
- $50 - Supports a child to come camping — no child is ever denied the opportunity to attend a camping trip due to inability to pay (fingers crossed we can go to Yosemite this spring!)
- $200 - Buys hands-on science materials for an elementary classroom
- $500 - Gives us new chairs for the multipurpose room
- $1200 - Allows us to make major headway in adding a playground enhancement that encourages creativity and honors Paul and Alysia
- Other amount: _____________________