Drive Transformative Change Based on Data
- Attain greater transparency into each school’s communication strengths and gaps
- Communicate any concerns to stakeholders with data-driven reports
- Develop a common, consistent, district-wide approach for school-home communication
- Gain visibility into how each grade level, classroom and group communicates
- Drive transformative change through personalized recommendations and actionable next steps
- Identify communication areas working well as well as challenges
Classrooms and Groups
- Explore how families consume communication from school to understand their unique needs
- Identify students missing classes and unreachable families, and intervene early for positive outcomes
- Learn from exemplar practices by colleagues at school
Automatic Updates through Seamless Integrations
Keep student rostering, and student and user data accurate, consistent, and in sync across all of your systems with seamless SIS integrations and easy data exports. All integrations are built with data quality checks to prevent duplicates and data errors, especially parent data that is usually not indexed in SISs.
ParentSquare integrates with leading student information system (SIS) via API for quick set up, saving time spent in exporting data.
ParentSquare supports integrating with arbitrary SIS systems or other user management tools through its streamlined SIS-CSV interface.
Integration via Clever
ParentSquare has partnered with Clever, a company that can help synchronize your SIS database at no additional charge to you.
Manual Data Uploads
ParentSquare allows you to export your data as .csv files and manually upload those in ParentSquare with our straight forward guided help.
Say goodbye to multiple logins and 'forgotten password’ requests with our easy to use single sign on with leading SISs and Google.
Our support team is standing by to help you through any integration issues with the single goal of getting you up and running immediately.
We’re Friends with Everyone at Your School & Support Parents too
Help & Guides
Find comprehensive help pages with screenshots for every step and videos to get started. Parent help videos are available in both English and Spanish.
Call, Chat & Email Support
We are here to help you with any questions you may have, via phone call, chat or email. We're also available on nights and weekends.