Sunnyside Annual Fund 2022
Dear Sunnyside Families & Community,
The Sunnyside Elementary PTA is excited to kick off our biggest fundraiser of the year – the Annual Fund – with a goal of $160,000 to be raised. This is 75% of our entire PTA fundraising goal so we need your help to reach that goal by November 5. We can reach our Annual Fund goal if each family donates $480 per student. Don’t forget, your employer might even match your donation!
What was the cost of two weeks of summer camp or 1 month of Pre-K ? Consider making that same dollar donation to support a full school year of activities. The funds we raise add additional staff, resources and events that are not fully funded by our school site budget from SFUSD. Without the generous donations from our community to the Sunnyside Elementary PTA, the below would not be possible for our students:
Community Events such as Fall Fest, STEAM Night and Gardening
Diversity & Inclusion events and performances and culturally responsive Art Cart projects
Specialist teachers that support the classroom and students
Yard and play structure modernization that directly benefit students
Our families span a wide range of income levels, and we ask that you donate at a level that is comfortable for you. Every dollar matters and no donation is too small. All Annual Fund contributions are fully tax-deductible. Our goal is 100% participation, which would send an important message to our students and teachers that every family is invested in the success of our school.
Here’s how you can donate:
- DONATE or PLEDGE ONLINE: Use the green Pledge and Donate button at the top of the page - you can make a pledge to donate at a future date or set-up a monthly payment to spread out your contribution over time or make a one-time donation. Please note "annual fund" in transaction.
- CHECK or CASH: Make checks payable to “Sunnyside Elementary PTA”. Mail to Sunnyside PTA, 250 Foerster Street, San Francisco, CA 94112. Please note "annual fund" in Memo.
- MAKE A FUTURE PLEDGE: Not able to donate now but would like to give later in the year? Use the green Pledge page to tell us how much and when you plan to give, and we will count your contribution now toward our goal.
- REQUEST A COMPANY MATCH: Your employer may match or even double your donation. Check with your company's HR department to find out what is needed to make that happen. Have questions? Contact us to help and we will supply any forms or documentation needed.
- DONATE STOCK: Increase the value of your donation with a tax deduction for the current stock value and avoid capital gains taxes. Look for Sunnyside PTA at www.stockdonator.com or contact us for more details.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you to make Sunnyside Elementary a place where every child can learn and thrive. Thank you for your financial support!
Lori Gray, PTA President
Teresa Tsou, PTA Vice President