Posts and Newsletters
Easily reach families, staff, and students by sending engaging, media-rich messages and newsletters tailored to specific groups or classes you designate — delivered through customizable posts.
Sharing Everyday Activities
- School administrators, designated staff members, teachers and authorized parent leaders can all post news and announcements every day keeping parents in the know.
- Give parents a window into the school and classroom by sharing pictures, videos and forms and flyers.
- Allow parents to provide comments and appreciations (private and no comment options available) creating the important feedback loop so parents can stay engaged.
- Choose from a template library provided by ParentSquare.
- Customize your own templates for your school or district to help with branding.
- Use the Design Blocks tool to create mobile-responsive, custom newsletters by dropping image and text “blocks” into your posts and templates.
- Share templates with principals, teachers, and/or staff to ensure consistency and save everyone time.