Download Our New Report “Communications Future Survey: Educator Perspectives on What Works to Reach Families and What Should Change”
The report covers responses from 1,316 district and school administrators, teachers and other professional staff. You’ll learn:
- Which channels of communication are most popular now
- How channels differ in rankings for frequency and effectiveness
- The role of digital in the communications mix in the future
- What mode of communication schools would like to drop entirely
- The one channel of communication schools want to significantly increase
Download this free report now for useful takeaways from the survey data to both benchmark what you’re doing now, and to plan for the future of family engagement.
Also join us for a free webinar on Tuesday, May 3 at 11am PT/2pm ET. A panel of experts from CoSN, Family Engagement Lab and CalSPRA will discuss the implications of the survey results.
At ParentSquare, we’re committed to your privacy. We use the information you provide in this form to contact you and provide relevant content, products, and services offered by ParentSquare. We never sell or share your contact information with third parties.
Get the powerful infographic,
“The Future of School-Home Communications”