Download Our Best Practice Guide "Five Takeaways for Post-Pandemic District Technology Practices"
For many K-12 districts, the role of technology took a major step forward during the pandemic. Now that districts are shifting back to hybrid and in-person learning, what technology practices will remain for the long haul?
We spoke with K-12 technology leaders and put together a guide that focuses on five key takeaways for post-pandemic district technology practices.
In this best practices guide, you’ll learn:
- How technology advanced during the pandemic and what is worth keeping
- How technology leaders roles have permanently changed
- Why cybersecurity is more important that ever before
- How data and oversight enables strong school-home communications
- Why technology must meet every parent’s communications needs
At ParentSquare, we’re committed to your privacy. We use the information you provide in this form to contact you about scheduling a demo and other relevant content, products, and services offered by ParentSquare.