Building a Vibrant District Brand
The importance of brand in enrollment and retention
Tuesday, November 14 @ 11am PT / 2pm ET
Is your K12 brand effectively engaging your community? Please join us to hear from fellow K-12 leaders on how they established a strong brand across their school or district – and what they do to maintain it!
We’re delighted to welcome:
- Eliska Padilla, Communications Manager, Hutto ISD (TX)
- Lisa Jones, Communications Specialist, Oak Harbor Public Schools (WA)
- Betsy McKibbon, Director of Product and Content Marketing (ParentSquare)
We will explore:
- Enrollment, retention and your brand
- Branding in K12
- 2 key elements of an impactful brand
- How to ensure brand consistency across your school sites
- How to leverage your community’s stories to amplify your brand
- ParentSquare’s fully integrated communications and school websites to help you maintain a strong and consistent brand presence.
Please join us live for an interactive discussion and real-life examples you can take back with you to your school.
Director of Product Marketing
Hutto ISD (TX)
Oak Harbor Public Schools (WA)