Automated Notices For Schools
Streamline your notification processes, save money, and reduce paper usage by effortlessly sending automated messages to parents or students, conveniently pre-filled with personalized information.
Send automated, customized notices home with student-specific information:
- Reduce instances that negatively impact student success and cost the school money — such as truancies and overdue textbooks
- Free up time previously spent sending individual notices by sending these notices in bulk
- Save paper and reach parents where they are by delivering these notices via email, voice message, text or app notification
- Use this feature for anything: tardies, honor roll recognition, student athlete physicals, iPad programs and more! You decide what to use this for!
With ParentSquare's Auto Notices Technology, you can:
- Integrate with your SIS & other school systems
- Create auto notices with an easy single page set up
- Build templates and save them for later
- Translate the message into languages spoken in your parent community
- Ensure privacy by only sending student-specific information to each corresponding guardian
- Track delivery status of notices with powerful reporting metrics
How It Works:
- Upload a sample csv file with all needed headers
- Draft your message using headers as merge fields
- Set a schedule and automate, or send on demand! Your notices will go out when needed.
What Parents See:
- A notification via email, voice message, text or app notification, depending on their preferences.
- A message with their child’s name, and any other relevant information specific to their child (such as a date and time, number of absences, textbook name)
Automated Attendance Notices
& Lunch Balance Notices
Set up student-specific communications with families for attendance and/or lunch balances:
- Automatically alert parent/guardians when their child is absent
- Give them the option to excuse their child straight from their app (or text or email)
- Automatically notify parents when they have outstanding balances (lunch, library, etc.) with the ability to pay via our integration with Stripe.